The world of dolls Tony Finnanger is truly magical - the good witch (Spring wigs) from the magazine Springtime gifts (spring gifts) with the light hand of needlewomen turned into Tilda Ptichnitsa - a homeown and caring hostess of hares, chickens and geese.
And if you like such a radical change, as well as you have long been going to sew a doll Tilda with your own hands, then you here, to the master class.
Tilda is a kind Witch and Ptichnitsa in one bottle. Pattern.
1. Determine the size (the original growth is about 20cm), print or, attaching a white sheet to the monitor, redraw.
2. Pre-connect the color and body tissue to the legs. Then draw the contours of the patterns on the fabric folded in two layers and make the seams according to the drawing. We leave small technological holes in the handles.
3. You can cut the workpiece, retreating from the seams for a couple of mm. In the area of the nose and neck, it is better to make micropiches for the accuracy of the lines. We turn out the details, helping ourselves with a wooden stick or tweezers.
4. We proceed to packing - a little denser fill the head, neck, hands and feet.
5. We make improvised pants, the upper edge of the legs is strengthened with a seam and sewed into the body.
6. We attach the pens to the body quite freely, threading the body through one thread.
7. It should look something like the photo
8. We proceed to sewing a shirt - we fold the fabric in two layers and outline the pattern. While we spend only the shoulder seams.
9. Cut out the workpiece, smooth the seams and turn the edge of the sleeves.
10. Now perform side seams, turn out the shirt and make a cut on the back.
11. In the edge of the sleeves we pass the thread, we decorate the Witch - the Birdwatch and we put the sleeve on. The incision on the back is sewn directly on the doll and a pair of seams attach the shirt to the tummy.
12. Instead of a broomstick, we will give the Witch of the Wings - on a fabric folded in two layers we outline and draw off the contours of the pattern, not forgetting about the technological holes. If desired, you can make two-colored wings.
13. After we cut out, turn out, fill the workpiece and denote the plumage, it will look something like the photo. Now you can sew them on the back.
14. The pattern of the cap is delineated and otstrachivaem. The cap can also be made in multi-colored.
15. Then cut and twist.
16. Having bent the fabric inside, we form the lapel.
17. And try on a ready-made cap on the chrysalis.
18. The dress is sewn from a rectangle (here the size is 28cm by 10 cm), along the top edge two folds are laid in front and behind. The straps are double.
19. For the hair we use threads like "Iris" and on the middle line of the head we make hair sticks, fixing each knot. Too thick hair does not need to do, so that the cap is better sitting.
20. Anyone who knows how to make a neat French knot, "draws" eyes in this way. However, the points with a felt-tip pen for fabric or acrylic paint will not be worse.
For blush, we use either dry rouge or powder from a pencil lead.
21. If you attach a magnet to the backrest, Tilda Ptichnitsa will be hosting in the kitchen from the refrigerator.
22. I do not know about you, but I really like Tildochka - nosy, disheveled, a little awkward, but immensely attractive and pretty.
Success in needlework!